Heralded as the “Jambalaya Capital of the World”, the nearly 10,000 residents of Gonzales, LA are steeped in Southern tradition and celebrate their annual Jambalaya Festival with pride. As a result of the city being situated directly on Highway 10 in Louisiana, acting as a thoroughfare, car, truck, and motorcycle accidents are not in short supply within the territory.
At the Day Law Group, our Gonzales, LA personal injury attorneys represent the community in holding negligent drivers who caused their accidents responsible for any harmed endured. With more than 15 years of legal experience, our attorneys have helped our clients recover financial settlements for their losses quickly and efficiently.
These losses have included:
- Property damage
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Inability to return to work
- Medical bills
- Expanded treatment and therapy
- Ongoing living expenses
- Temporary and permanent disability
Each personal injury case is different. Our lawyers will assess your case fully to ensure each area of recovery is explored completely before we determine the course of legal action. Our strategic, experienced approach to representing personal injury victims allows our firm to stand apart, and deliver results for our clients.
The Day Group Practice Areas
Our attorney group focuses on representing the hard-working families in Louisiana because we understand that being in an auto accident, truck accident or motorcycle accident can make all the difference between going to work the next day and watching bills pile up.
If you have experienced personal injury in any of our following concentration areas, call our attorneys today to find out how we can help you and your family recover physically and financially.
- Auto Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Truck Accident
- Worker’s Compensation
- Brain & Spine Injury
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Offshore / Oil Rig Accidents
- Riverboat Accidents
Personal Injury Recovery Specialists
The Day Law Group provides free consultations, personally meeting with each of our prospective clients to understand every nuance of their case. Once we determine your overall needs and assess your injuries, we immediately go to work to pursue the best recovery settlement possible.
Each of our attorneys will handle every aspect of your case, creating a partnership with our clients to strengthen our bond and help you regain your confidence in providing for your family. Our personal injury clients are diverse and require exceptional legal representation that fits their case. No two personal injury cases are the same, and after our first meeting, our attorneys will be able to outline a strategic approach to helping you move forward in a positive direction.
The comprehensive personal injuries we have helped our client recover from include:
- Head injuries
- Neck and spine injuries
- Broken and fractured bones
- Loss of mobility
- Scarring and disfigurement
If you are involved in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, the following steps will help you pursue a claim against the negligent driver who caused your injuries:
- Seek medical attention immediately following the accident
- Be sure law enforcement is on the scene, and an official police report is filed
- Record the negligent driver’s contact, insurance, and vehicle information
- Get witness statements and contact information
- Preserve any evidence of the accident
- Take pictures or video of the crash site
- Contact an attorney right away
- Do not speak to an insurance representative without legal counsel present
The sooner you contact our attorney group after an accident, the quicker we can help you build a case. It is important that you never admit fault, or provide a statement directly after an accident. The trauma, adrenaline and possible head injuries that result from these accidents can impair your ability to give a steadied account of the accident.
Contact the Day Legal Group Today for Help
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident, contact our personal injury attorneys in Gonzales, LA today at (225) 200-0000. We provide free initial consultations and can help you understand the next steps in holding the negligent party who caused your injuries responsible by pursuing legal action right away.
Directions to our Louisiana Personal Injury Attorney from Gonzales, LA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Distance: 16.1 mi
Time: 29 min
- Follow N Burnside Ave to US-61 N
- Head west on E Ascension St toward N Burnside Ave
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto N Burnside Ave
- Follow US-61 N to Shenandoah
- Turn left onto US-61 N
- Keep right to stay on US-61 N
- Take S Sherwood Forest Blvd to Bricksome Ave in Baton Rouge
- Turn right toward Airline Hwy Service Rd
- Turn left onto Airline Hwy Service Rd
- Turn right onto S Sherwood Forest Blvd
- Turn right onto Bricksome Ave
We are located at:
DAY LAW GROUP
11817 BRICKSOME AVE # A
BATON ROUGE, LA 70816