- Class Action Lawyer
- Personal Injury Lawyer
- Mesothelioma Lawyer
- Baton Rouge Workers' Compensation Attorney
- Case Results
- What Makes Slip and Fall Cases So Difficult.
- Two Reasons Why You Might Not Want to Hire the Big, Out-of-State Law Firm to Handle Your Louisiana Mesothelioma Case
- 3 Common Questions About Mesothelioma Lawsuits Answered.
- Two Louisiana Professions Likely To Expose You To Toxins
- Can an Employer Be Held Liable for Intentional Acts?
- 3 Things You Need To Know About Filing A Mesothelioma Lawsuit
- Recorded Statements And Car Accidents.
- If You Think You May Have Been Exposed to Asbestos, Do This
- Out to Sea When it Comes to the Jones Act? Here’s Where to File Your Case.
- What Is Mesothelioma?
- What Damages Can You Recover for if You Are in a Truck Crash?
- Hey! That’s Personal! Maintaining Privacy in Litigation
- A Brief Look at Car Accident Reports in Louisiana.
- 2 Ways Physical Therapy Can Help You Recover From Your Car Accident.
- What Types of Injuries are Associated with 3M Military Earplugs?
- Need to Hire a Good Workers’ Compensation Attorney? Here’s What You Should Look for.
- Car Accidents and Louisiana’s Child Restraint Laws
- How Should Your Military Earplugs Fit?
- 3M Military Earplugs: What Went Wrong?
- Don’t Wait Around Too Long: Maritime Injury Statute of Limitations and Your Claim.
- A Leading Cause of Maritime Injuries: Fatigue.
- Maritime Pilots: Navigating a River of Dangers.
- What Happens if You Have a Dispute About Your LHWCA Claim?
- 3 Important Things You Need To Understand About the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act.
- Giant Cranes Used In The Maritime Industry Pose Serious Dangers to Workers.
- Statute of Limitations. What Does it Mean for Your Mesothelioma Lawsuit?
- A Common Cause of Car Accidents—and it’s not Texting and Driving
- The Importance Of Trucking Logbooks
- 3 Things That Can Cause A Commercial Truck To Jackknife
- What is Spoilation of Evidence?
- Emerging Treatments For Mesothelioma
- Why You Want To Have Car Insurance If You Live In Louisiana
- February 1-7 is National Burn Awareness Week. A Little Bit About Burn Injuries.
- Airplanes Have Them and So Do Commercial Trucks. The Commercial Truck Black Box.
- What is an “Eggshell Plaintiff”?
- How a Preexisting Medical Condition or Injury Affects Your Personal Injury Case.
- Can You Get A Brain Injury From a Slow-Speed Rear-End Collision?
- Think The Insurance Adjuster Is Your Friend? Think Again.
- Attractive Nuisance and Premises Liability. What Is it?
- 4 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Chances Of A Successful Recovery For Your Personal Injury Case
- Who Are Potential Defendants in a Toxic Tort Case?
- Fish Processing Dangers And Injuries
- What is the Doctrine of Unseaworthiness?
- 3 Things You Can Do To Prevent A Distracted Driving Crash
- Distracted Driving Is Now A National Epidemic
- What is “Maintenance and Cure”?
- Children And Traumatic Brain Injury
- The Dangers Of A Concussion
- Common Claims in Toxic Tort Cases.
- Mechanical Issues are Huge When it Comes to the Big Rigs.
- U Better Not Text N Drive in LA.
- How Trucking Companies Contribute to Truck Accidents.
- Just in an Accident With a Big Rig? Do This.
- A Brief Examination of Independent Medical Examinations.
- At the Scene of a Car Crash, Don’t Do This.
- What You Can Do To Prepare for Your Personal Injury Lawsuit.
- What Steps You Should Take Immediately After a Car Accident.
- 4 Things You Can Do to Ride Safely and Avoid Motorcycle Accidents.
- 3 Things You Should Always Tell Your Personal Injury Attorney.
- Why You Should See a Doctor after Even a Minor Car Accident.
- Can You Recover for Your Grief in a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- Motorcycle Defects Can Lead to Accidents.
- Understanding Wrongful Death Claims.
- Oil Spills Ooze a Variety of Legal Claims.
- Different Types of Claims Brought in Oil Spill Lawsuits.
- Two Good Reasons Why You Should Hire Counsel if You Have a Brain Injury.
- 4 Common Symptoms of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Some General Information About Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Factors That Affect The Value Of Your Spinal Cord Injury Lawsuit.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: What Are They?
- Evidence and Trucking Accidents. Why It’s So Important.
- Common Warning Signs of Mesothelioma.
- Some Factors That May Affect Compensation in Your Mesothelioma Lawsuit.
- 3 Common Risks Of Riding A Motorcycle Leading To Accidents.
- How A Police Report Can Help Your Car Accident Case.
- What a Damages Cap Means for Your Lawsuit.
- Rollin’…Rollin’ On The River…And You Get Injured. Now What?
- Premises Liability Explained.
- What You Can Do to Get Ready for Your Deposition.
- How Long Do You Have To File A Personal Injury (Car Collision) Lawsuit In Louisiana?
- If You Are In A Car Accident In Louisiana, Here’s What You Need To Know.
- When It’s A Good Idea To Hire An Attorney For Your Workers’ Compensation Case.
- Asleep At The Wheel: A Serious Trucking Issue.
- Louisiana’s Damages Cap.
- Workers’ Compensation 101.
- Legal Hurdles To Be Overcome In A Brain Injury Case.
- Spinal Cord Injuries and Lawsuits: Some Things To Think About.
- 3 Facts You Should Know About the Jones Act.
- Yes, You Can Afford Legal Representation For Your Personal Injury Case. Here’s Why.
- A Brief Explanation of “Negligence” In Personal Injury Cases.
- What is Toxic Tort Litigation?
- Are You Eligible Under The Longshore And Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) For Compensation For Your Shipyard Injury?
- The Number One Most Common and Dangerous Cause of Maritime Accidents Whether at Sea or During Dry Dock.
- Not Always Smooth Sailing: 3 Common On-Board Accidents That Could Kill You.
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Site Search